Mix FX Pack
The DIY Punk Rock MIX FX pack is a collection of Mix-FX which can be used in your productions to create suspense, energy, build-up and add an extra dimension to your mixes.
The samples are provided as 44.1khz 16bit .wav files and are split into 5 folders which are easily dragged and dropped into any DAW.
The audio samples include:
- Sub Drops: to create earth-shattering low-frequency sub drops at points where the mix needs to slam.
- Reverse Cymbals: To create suspense in a buildup.
- Reverse Snares: To create suspense in a buildup or breakdown.
- Reverse Guitar Swells: Provided in every key needed in as Stereo DI’s and FX (Saturated) versions from Low C#1 to E2.
- EVH Feedback: 16 feedback samples from a miced 5150iii from Eb1 to A#2
Check out this video where we work on a mix and use the samples from the Mix-Fx pack to add the finishing touches to track.